REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Door
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Nov 4 06:42:57 CST 2008
I have another reason favoring the mechanical assembly. It is a
considerable job to replace the seals when they start leaking. I
replaced mine last year so I should be good for a while.
John
KMis178813 at aol.com wrote:
> Those that were interested in the video of the Mechanical Nose
> Door assembly can now find it on Brett's Wiki site
> http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Mishler_nose_gear
> Thanks to Brett. I would much rather work on airplanes than try to
> figure out how to send pictures on a computer. I wrote that I have 2
> ready to ship but I must explain that these 2 are just prototypes and
> will not be the final production part. I would like to install 1 or 2
> more so as to get the variables ironed out before putting them into
> production. Some day soon this would be an afternoon retrofit but not
> yet. I would really like the next install to be local (FL) if
> possible, so I could oversee any imperfections in my instructions or
> product. Just a note about the closing mechanism. The hydraulic
> system that comes with a Velocity kit works really well and has for
> years. The only reason for the Mechanical system was to eliminate the
> need for the extra plumbing, the door closing cylinder and the
> sequence valve. Ken Mishler
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel
> Deals!
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Internal Virus Database is out of date.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1755 - Release Date:
> 10/29/2008 5:27 PM
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081104/086a49b6/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list