REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Door

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 20:54:45 CST 2008


Those that were interested in the video of  the Mechanical Nose Door assembly 
can now find it on Brett's Wiki  site   
_http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Mishler_nose_gear_ 
(http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Mishler_nose_gear)        Thanks to Brett.   I would much rather work on airplanes 
than try to  figure out how to send pictures on a computer. I wrote that I have 2 
ready to  ship but I must explain that these 2 are just prototypes and will 
not be  the final production part. I would like to install 1 or 2 more so as to 
get the  variables ironed out before putting them into production. Some day 
soon this  would be an afternoon retrofit but not yet. I would really like the  
next install to be local (FL) if possible, so I could oversee  any 
imperfections in my instructions or product. 
     Just a note about the closing mechanism. The  hydraulic system that 
comes with a Velocity kit works really well and has  for years. The only reason 
for the Mechanical system was to eliminate the need  for the extra plumbing, the 
door closing cylinder and the sequence  valve.
 
       Ken Mishler
     
**************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's Hot 
5 Travel Deals! 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081103/07f780f3/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list