REFLECTOR: Looking For A Terra TX760D Transceiver
Me You
murray_p2003 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 23:48:48 CDT 2008
Make sure that your purchase is legitimate! I had a bunch of Terra instruments stolen from my plane (serial numbers available) which included 2 Terra TX760D Transceivers . . . as a purchaser of stolen products you could be charged with possession and at the very least have the instruments confiscated and you would be out for the money you spent. - - just a cautionary note to those who would buy equipment from private sources. Best to check the serial numbers.
Another consideration could be that used equipment could be as salvage and may not be accurate while APPEARING to be functioning correctly - - Do you want to stake your life on faulty equipment?
Murray
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:42:04 -0400From: mikewatsspg at gmail.comTo: Jim_Agnew_2 at yahoo.com; reflector at tvbf.orgSubject: Re: REFLECTOR: Looking For A Terra TX760D TransceiverJim, I'm waiting on my new Icon 210 to arrive so that I can change outmy working perfectly Terra TX 760D. I will be replacing my 2 transceiversCom radio and transponder (All Terra's) within the next two months.At that time they will all go on sale cheep..
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Jim Agnew <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm looking for a working Terra TX760D Transceiver. I do not need the tray. Please advise your asking price.
Thanks.
Jim James F. AgnewJim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.ComTampa, FLVelocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
_______________________________________________To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflectorVisit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/galleryuser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangooseCheck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermailCheck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html-- Mike W.1997 Velocity Elite RGFranklin /IVO Electric CS
_________________________________________________________________
If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080529/cff0055d/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list