REFLECTOR: Looking For A Terra TX760D Transceiver

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:42:04 CDT 2008


Jim,

I'm waiting on my new Icon 210 to arrive so that I can change out
my working perfectly Terra TX 760D. I will be replacing my 2 transceivers
Com radio and transponder (All Terra's) within the next two months.

At that time they will all go on sale cheep..

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Jim Agnew <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a working Terra TX760D Transceiver.  I do not need the
> tray.  Please advise your asking price.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim
>
> James F. Agnew
> Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
> Tampa, FL
> Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080529/33a7b6ec/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list