REFLECTOR: Builders Assistance

Christopher Barber CBarber at texasattorney.net
Wed May 14 21:52:43 CDT 2008


Love the idea Al, especially as I am developing my 13b rotary.  Waiting for my PSRU to come back from Tracy now.  Just don't think I can afford to fly you out to Houston and set you up for a while, I am, after all only a poor and humble public servant patrolling the streets of  the Houston, Texas area to protect citizens from crime and/or evil. However, if you have any ideas about the development, I am all ears and eyes.  I would love to see some more pix of your engine.  It is stunning how neat and organized the few shots I have seen of it is.  Paul Lamar just posted a few shots of it on the ACRE site, you can kinda see some of the engine in one of the pictures <sigh>

He says great things about your bird.  You are my hero ;-)

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: reflector 
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:35 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Builders Assistance


  It seems that I enjoy building and repairing about as much as flying (crazy, I know); so it seems like a good time to offer assistance to anyone looking for 'hands on' help with their project.  Maybe you need help to give your project a boost, complete a tough phase, or need some 'been-there, done that' experience.



  I've done this before in response to specific request; so I have references.  No; I'm not 'factory authorized' but people on the list (and the guys at Velocity) know me and my airplane.

   (see http://members.cox.net/alg3/airplane.htm).



  Alg3 at cox.net for further info.



  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080514/70cba064/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list