REFLECTOR: ELT Antenna

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 11:46:58 CDT 2008


Hi Keith
For the Elt we used the extra com. antenna mounted in the winglet.
Our you still based in Lincoln?
Did you see Velocity N776TB I recently delivered to Paul the new  owner?
Mack Murphree
 
 
In a message dated 3/6/2008 2:09:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
KeithHallsten at quiknet.com writes:

Doug,

As long as you are using a straight-121.9 MHz ELT, the  copper foil antenna
will work fine.  

I'm using one of the new  Artex 409 / 121.9 ELT's - for that you have to use
their antenna, since it  is specially designed to work at such disparate
frequencies.  I  figured that if I was going to put in an ELT at all, I may
as well put in  one that has some chance of being useful!

Keith  Hallsten


-----Original Message-----
From:  reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of  doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:39 AM
To:  reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nevermind.

I see Jim Weir has  instructions for a copper tape ELT. Nevermind.

Doug  Holub
_______________________________________________
To change your  email address,  visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the  gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check  new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To  change your email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL 
Home.      
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080331/696ae4cb/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list