REFLECTOR: Vesta props
bulsr at bellsouth.net
bulsr at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 17 11:43:17 CDT 2008
Dwight,
I wish I had something definitive to tell you. If I knew anything I would. I talked to Jason Day last week, and after I had told him a week or so before that he could take it to Sun'nFun to display as a unit, he said he had decided not to go to FL afterall, and that he had too much work to do now, and that he may not go to OSH this year, either. All kind of disappointing, but since I'm just now almost ready for the engine, and I'm taking my project up to Ohio to finish with another couple of Velocity builders (Jerry Brainard and Brett Ferrell), I hadn't been pressing him for it. He had been "tweaking" the engine computer, and I said, " Well, if there's tweaking to be done on the 'puter, better there than here." Jerry's also very interested in how the engine and installation work out so he'll really be alot of help to me with the install. Jason is going to deliver the engine and prop to me in OH, at Jerry's shop in the middle of April. We'll finish it (and hopefully Jerry's too) the
re. I wish I had more to tell you, but as soon as we have more, we'll let you know. There seem to be quite a few interested in this LS2/Velocity combination, so I'll try to post the progress on the "Vesta'l Virgin" as it goes along.
Bob
-------------- Original message from "Dwight" <hummer31 at netzero.net>: --------------
Bob
I am starting the build of my velocity XL-5 and was planning on using the Vesta FWF engine like you have. I have not seen a post on it for a while. How is it working out for you??? How is the weight and balance with the V-8 engine and vesta prop.
Thanks
Dwight Eisenhart
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080317/d7d5187b/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list