REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Mon Mar 3 11:24:49 CST 2008


It has been my experience that styrofoam will melt when gas is introduced. I 
used LASTAFOAM from Wicks.
Milt


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <doug.holub at tx.rr.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:40 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: what kind of foam


> Air is still escaping from my fuel tank, so I'm going to rip out the 
> baffles, re-seal everything, and put in new baffles.  The baffles are made 
> of 3/8" Clark foam that came with my kit. I know Clark foam is not 
> available anymore. I see AS&S has Divinycell (PVC) foam and styrofoam. 
> Will either be ok in the fuel tank?
>
> Doug Holub
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list