REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 11:24:11 CST 2008


Strofoam will NOT be OK- not sure about the other- might want to google that
one.....

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:40 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: what kind of foam

Air is still escaping from my fuel tank, so I'm going to rip out the
baffles, re-seal everything, and put in new baffles.  The baffles are made
of 3/8" Clark foam that came with my kit. I know Clark foam is not available
anymore. I see AS&S has Divinycell (PVC) foam and styrofoam. Will either be
ok in the fuel tank?

Doug Holub
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list