REFLECTOR: inlets and outlets
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 12:26:08 CDT 2008
I have no idea of your cooler configuration; but you'd want the exit at the
top so air doesn't get trapped in the cooler. Given that - it would matter
which connection on the engine is the outlet.
Al
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:49 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: inlets and outlets
Is there an inlet and an outlet on my oil cooler? I don't see any markings,
and I don't see why it should make any difference. Similarly, on my Lycoming
engine there are two ports for the oil cooler. The guy that assembled my
engine told me which one was the inlet and which one was the outlet, but I
forget now. Does it matter?
Doug Holub
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list