REFLECTOR: old box spar question

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 20:31:11 CDT 2008


hi Doug
That is the first time I herd that the holes were for Venting.
Is it in the plans?
Mack
 
 
In a message dated 6/11/2008 10:23:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
doug.holub at tx.rr.com writes:

I have a  question for anybody out there with an old box spar: There are 
bulkheads  inside the spar just outboard of the inboard wing attach bolts. As I  
understand it, the bolt access holes at the bottom ends of the main spar are  
used to suck air out of the cabin. Am I supposed to cut a hole in the spar  
bulkheads to let the cabin air escape?

Doug  Holub
_______________________________________________
To change your  email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





**************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 
2008.      (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080611/636ce096/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list