REFLECTOR: Emailing: Vesta Prop

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 22:57:28 CDT 2008


Andrew Ellzey, I tried to send pictures of the Vesta prop through twice. Once through the Reflector site and then to you direct but it was kicked back.  Sorry, maybe you can send me a better email to send you the pictures. The one I include now is (64.3KB).  If the server can't handle it, there is a problem or a new updated computer needs to be in place. I do believe the server is almost worthless with this small of a buffer. I can see why others have gone to the other web site. 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080730/2cb908e9/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Vesta Prop.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 87811 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080730/2cb908e9/attachment-0001.jpg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list