REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Lodging

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 22:18:10 CDT 2008


Hi Reflectorites,
   
     I have a few room(s), good A/C, coffee machine, fridge, stove, etc.  Lots of towels, nice home. North side of town, a block or two from the lake.  Bus to front door, transfer at transportation center to OSH. $50/night/room.
   
     Please let me know the following...
   
       1) How many in your reasonably sized party, 
       2) What nights you'll be staying,
       3) Your day phone number,
       4) Your cell phone.
   
     AND, For the bargain bunch, I've got 2 more rooms right off the NE corner of gthe field, no A/C, $35/nite. I'm finding out about the transportation from there. No problem if you have your own car/bike/roller blades/goat cart. I think it might be within crawling distance to Acey/Duecy.
   
   
  Regards,
   
  Jeff Barnes
  847-331-2567 cell
  XL-RG Virgin Kit for sale
   
   


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080702/6b511793/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list