REFLECTOR: airventure

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 20:18:39 CDT 2008


I need non smoking room mate Two beds Room Breakfest included 20 minutes  
from OSH I have Car.
Cost you $45 for 6 nights
Mack Murphree
 (775)2469364  Cell 7220914
 
 
In a message dated 6/30/2008 10:36:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
dugasd at bellsouth.net writes:

 
Going up Thursday AM  from Louisiana. 
Rene’ 
-----Original  Message-----
From:  reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On 
Behalf Of  gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 1:44  PM
To: Velocity Aircraft  Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR:  airventure 
 
 
Ok, I got her talked into the  trip.
 
Anyone passing through Oklahoma /  Missouri along the way that wants to 
caravan?
 

 
I'll be leaving Tulsa Fri night /  Sat AM depending on when I can get 
everything loaded.
 

 

 
Noel




_______________________________________________
To  change your email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for 
fuel-efficient used cars.      (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080702/8888929f/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list