REFLECTOR: pasty hardener

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 13:14:18 CST 2008


Just as Al said, heat it up.

I have found that keeping the hardener in the warming cabinet shortens the
useful life.  I keep the resin in the warming cabinet and keep the hardener
at room temperature.  Your mileage may vary.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Lennox
Sent: 01-25-2008 1:20
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: pasty hardener

I've been working on my velocity project for only a short time.  Lots to
learn.  My problem is that the epoxy hardener has changed to a pasty gritty
condition.  Is it unusable in this condition?  Is there anything that I can
do to resolve this condition?  I store my epoxy in a cabinet with a light
bulb on all the time.  The temperature can swing between 65 and 75 degrees. 

________________________________

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it
now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list