REFLECTOR: pasty hardener

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Fri Jan 25 12:46:22 CST 2008


Dennis;

 

Heat it up to about 105 - 110 for awhile; then it will be fine again.

 

Al

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Lennox
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:20 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: pasty hardener

 

I've been working on my velocity project for only a short time.  Lots to
learn.  My problem is that the epoxy hardener has changed to a pasty gritty
condition.  Is it unusable in this condition?  Is there anything that I can
do to resolve this condition?  I store my epoxy in a cabinet with a light
bulb on all the time.  The temperature can swing between 65 and 75 degrees. 

 

  _____  

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  it now.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080125/f1ad377a/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list