REFLECTOR: upload photo question
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jan 12 12:11:36 CST 2008
Thanks, Steve.
It doesn't appear that there is any movement since a month ago on this
issue.
Steve Goldman wrote:
> Matt Bucko wrote:
>> How do I upload a photo to tvbf?
>
> I think that since the "upgrade" to the latest phpGraphy you can't do
> it yourself anymore because of security issues (like you need to know
> the root password). I think until they fix that bug you have to send
> the photo(s) to Brian and he can put it on line.
>
> To some degree it'd almost be worth downgrading to the previous verion
> of phpGraphy except it had very serious security issues (i.e. it is
> easily hackable) so I think for a while things are stuck in this
> inconvenient stage. I thnk the last email from Brian was that this was
> close to the top on bugs to be fixed by the developer.
>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: michalk.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 210 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080112/2d993683/attachment.vcf
More information about the Reflector
mailing list