REFLECTOR: upload photo question
Matt Bucko
mbuc310 at cox.net
Fri Jan 11 21:19:59 CST 2008
Thanks Steve. I was trying to upload a shot of my new IO540 engine brackets
I received today. Just wanted to show them off.
Matt
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Steve Goldman
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 6:50 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: upload photo question
Matt Bucko wrote:
> How do I upload a photo to tvbf?
I think that since the "upgrade" to the latest phpGraphy you can't do
it yourself anymore because of security issues (like you need to know
the root password). I think until they fix that bug you have to send
the photo(s) to Brian and he can put it on line.
To some degree it'd almost be worth downgrading to the previous verion
of phpGraphy except it had very serious security issues (i.e. it is
easily hackable) so I think for a while things are stuck in this
inconvenient stage. I thnk the last email from Brian was that this was
close to the top on bugs to be fixed by the developer.
--
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531
Velocity XL5-RG (T-2882 hrs) N758SG (reserved)
Pittsboro, NC (9NC8)
http://fatcatair.com
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list