REFLECTOR: Wing level gadget

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Sun Jan 6 21:07:42 CST 2008


Hmnnnnnn...could be that the 173 wing requires a longer wing incidence
gadget than the STD wing - which is what I have - stay tuned and I'll post a
question to our beloved Velocity builder group.. widening the gadget
wouldn't change the wing incidence angle would it?

 

Standby!

 

...Gang (or Scott B.); As per the pix I sent the list recently, Craig is in
the process of putting wings on a large wing Std Elite RG. I sent him
drawings with measurements for my STD wing..just how much wider is the wing
incidence gauge (leading to trailing edges)? ..and are there any other
differences?

 

Thanks,

 

Greg in Sydney

  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au 

 

 

From: Craig Kennedy [mailto:CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au] 
Sent: Monday, 7 January 2008 08:51
To: Greg Poole
Subject: RE: Wing level gadgeit

 

I made the "gadget" and it doesn't seem to fit my wings so now I'm a little
confused. 

 





Craig Kennedy
Project Supervisor
Rauland Australia Pty Ltd
52 Lothian St
North Melbourne 3051
Ph: (03) 9328 5811
Fax: (03) 9328 5877
Email: CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au
Web: www.rauland.com.au 

From: Greg Poole [mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au] 
Sent: Saturday, 5 January 2008 3:35 PM
To: Craig Kennedy
Subject: FW: Wing level gadgeit

 

From: gpoole [mailto:gpoole at zeta.org.au] 
Sent: Saturday, 5 January 2008 12:56
To: Craig Kennedy (CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au)
Subject: FW: Wing level gadgeit

 

Ah..see you are still sending to my zeta address - please change to that
shown below and on which this email was sent as I am about to bail out of
zeta and pacific email addresses.

 

 Best,

 

Pooley

Greg Poole

POOLED RESOURCES PTY LTD

3 Cheltenham Close, Castle Hill NSW 2154

Ph: 02 9899 2737  Mob: 0414 273199  

Fx: 02 98992726

  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au 

 

 

From: gpoole [mailto:gpoole at zeta.org.au] 
Sent: Saturday, 5 January 2008 12:54
To: 'Craig Kennedy'
Subject: RE: Wing level gadgeit

 

Bewdy..thanks for letting me know, will be interested to see how it (the
wing gadget) fares for you.

 

Spent much of yesterday in hospital getting transfused (rehydrated with 2L
of saline solution) and all the tests under the sun (lung x ray, urine and
blood samples) but it turns out to be a rather tenuous mongrel virus that I
have so am bed ridden with the laptop until it passes.

 

Best,

 

Greg

 

Greg Poole

POOLED RESOURCES PTY LTD

3 Cheltenham Close, Castle Hill NSW 2154

Ph: 02 9899 2737  Mob: 0414 273199  

Fx: 02 98992726

  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au 

 

 

From: Craig Kennedy [mailto:CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au] 
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2008 12:31
To: Greg Poole
Subject: Wing level gadgeit

 

Hi Greg

 

Your template has arrived, thank you for that.  I will give it a try this
weekend.

 

Cheers

 





Craig Kennedy
Project Supervisor
Rauland Australia Pty Ltd
52 Lothian St
North Melbourne 3051
Ph: (03) 9328 5811
Fax: (03) 9328 5877
Email: CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au
Web: www.rauland.com.au 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080107/8c6286c3/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 2788 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080107/8c6286c3/attachment-0001.gif 


More information about the Reflector mailing list