REFLECTOR: Havin' fun

Christopher Barber CBarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Jan 2 17:23:00 CST 2008


Yeah, Al, MORE info on you 20b install and real life experience now that is
is more than a pile of fiberglass/foam and metal.  Those also choosing a
Rotary (13b for me) REALLY want to know the details.....no detail too drab.
My engine is running, but I have been distracted by dating again and have
put precious little time to engine testing tweeking....but I shall have more
time again with the new year.....I thought building a plane was
hard.....geez, 'tait nothing to "dating".  But, I am now getting it under
control <g>

All the best,

Chris
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Ron Brown
  Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:03 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Havin' fun


  Al,

  I have followed your project from the beginning.  Gorgeous Velocity and
great work on your engine, paint and interior and panel too!!  Those fly by
pictures make it all worth while!

  I'd love to hear the rest of the story after your taxi testing. Your web
site at http://members.cox.net/alg3/airplane.htm does a great job of
describing your project, but I, for one would like to hear much more about
how your engine and airplane performed during flight testing and subsequent
operations.  You've done a lot of great work - you need to brag a bit about
it!

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

  Ronnie
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Al Gietzen
    To: reflector
    Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 2:02 PM
    Subject: REFLECTOR: Havin' fun


    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



    (don’t worry; it was over the runwayJ)



    Al



----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080102/223fae2c/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list