REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:24:43 CST 2008


Doug,

I have a Franklin/IVO on a standard RG and am happy with the set-up.  The only problem with the Franklin is that it is no longer in production.  There may be issues in the future with parts or finding someone with Franklin experience to work on it.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Doug Wells 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:35 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine


  Hi,

  What are your thoughts on the Franklin Engine?  I'm thinking of getting the 220 hp one (A350-C1R).  Would you strongly suggest the IO360 instead or is it just a slight preference?  I chatted with the folks at Velocity and they seemed uncommitted but I sensed that between the lines, they would suggest the Lycoming.

  Thanks

  Doug


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080225/a64de95a/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list