REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Feb 25 08:33:27 CST 2008


I have almost 600 hours on my Franklin and feel the Franklin/IVO combo
is the best way to go for the standard Vs.

John

Doug Wells wrote:

> Hi, What are your thoughts on the Franklin Engine?  I'm thinking of
> getting the 220 hp one (A350-C1R).  Would you strongly suggest the
> IO360 instead or is it just a slight preference?  I chatted with the
> folks at Velocity and they seemed uncommitted but I sensed that
> between the lines, they would suggest the Lycoming. Thanks Doug
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080225/93718c5e/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list