REFLECTOR: Fuel sight guages..why?

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 09:53:25 CST 2008


Brooke, 
 
All valid points as far as I am concerned. The only reason I put mine in  
there was for backup. I am not installing lights back there or expensive  
atkinson sites. My upholstery will finish them off nicely enough. 
 
The only thing I can see is that all of the measuring devices use power  
(except initial sticking of the tank).  I believe that now days the fuel  burn is 
a little more precise to calculate.. if everything goes right. In the  end, it 
is all up to your personal preference. I think 99.5% of the time, no  sight 
gauges would be just fine.I just went ahead and put mine in... just in  case. 
 
Kurt 



**************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy 
Awards. Go to AOL Music.      
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080214/14a51ca2/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list