REFLECTOR: PK Screws for Door Damper Bracket

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 20:27:09 CST 2008


Keith
  I checked my kit and they are 10 X 1 flat head sheet metal screws  (80207  
?). They are NOT 100 degree screws and my countersunk holes,  match the 
screws. Good Luck.
    Ken
 
 
In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:17:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
KeithHallsten at quiknet.com writes:

 
I meant than the  countersinking appears to be 100 degrees, not 37  degrees! 
 
  
____________________________________
 
From:  reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On 
Behalf Of Keith Hallsten
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:35  PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders  list
Subject: REFLECTOR: PK Screws for Door  Damper Bracket
I  was going to mount the angle brackets to the doors today.  The manual  
says to use “PK Screws”.  No hint as to  diameter, length, head style, material, 
finish, or  part  number.  I searched through my fasteners, but  did not find 
any “PK Screws”.  The materials  list for the chapter does not list any, 
either.    
The brackets are countersunk, so I  surmise that either flat head or oval 
head screws are  intended.   
Upon arriving back at home, a  Google search reveals that PK Screws are sheet 
metal screws, and are available  in many combinations of  diameter, length, 
material, finish  and head style.  Does anyone know what part is actually 
intended so that  I can order some?  Since the countersinking seems to be 37 
degrees, I  don’t suppose that I can find any locally. 
Thanks!   
Keith  Hallsten


_______________________________________________
To  change your email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.     
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025
48)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080207/39a79947/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list