REFLECTOR: Fuel caps

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 17:12:13 CST 2008


Don,
The parts dept at Velocity stocks a number of different style fuel caps, including metal caps and metal locking caps.
Best,
Scott B.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don Johnston 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:07 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel caps


  Does anyone have sources or suggestions for fuel caps. I was looking at the pair that came with the kit and I would prefer a cap that's a bit more. substantial (no plastic). J

   

  I found a few at Aircraft Spruce, but it's hard to tell about the quality and construction by the pictures provided.

   

  -Don



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081215/d864cb1f/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list