REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)
Alex Balic
velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun Apr 27 15:45:31 CDT 2008
Yea, I think Craig needs to hire on some help..
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 2:49 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)
"Ah yes, Props inc. Reason I ask, is that I saw the Vari-Prop at SNF- looks
like a really well designed unit- constant speed- reasonable price- and they
are going to get Craig Catto to make blades for it"
I wouldn't bank on this. I'm currently waiting 8 months for a Catto prop
(and I'm on the "fast" list).
With the RV crowd wanting his work this could be as long a wait as for a
Deltahawk engine.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list