REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Sun Apr 27 15:34:39 CDT 2008


Tom:

Vari Prop has a present source for prop blades that produces quality on a 
timely basis. The Catto alliance
is to get a quality  prop builder that does not have constant speed to build 
blades, not the hub as to enhace all concerned.

milt




----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom" <tomcat05 at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 2:49 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)


> "Ah yes, Props inc.  Reason I ask, is that I saw the Vari-Prop at SNF- 
> looks
> like a really well designed unit- constant speed- reasonable price- and 
> they
> are going to get Craig Catto to make blades for it"
>
> I wouldn't bank on this. I'm currently waiting 8 months for a Catto prop 
> (and I'm on the "fast" list).
> With the RV crowd wanting his work this could be as long a wait as for a 
> Deltahawk engine.
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list