REFLECTOR: StienAir dissapointment

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Wed Apr 23 15:34:41 CDT 2008


Another company to add to the "watch out for" list.  They need/want our
money, yet they can't be helpful or polite. Those who act like that, do not
deserve out money, attention or loyalty.  Hope this was an anomaly.
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:08 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: StienAir dissapointment


After recommending SieinAir I am sorry to report a disappointing
experience.

I ordered about 10 items totaling apx $100, all was listed as in stock.

About 5 days after ordering and no show on the package I sent a request
for the tracking number.  Or at least I though I did. 3 days later I
sent another request for the tracking number.  They replied that one of
the items was on back order and they hadn't shipped anything!  I said
thanks for letting me know!  They then shipped what they had and
promised to ship the one item that was not in stock(crimper) in 3 days.
Eight days later still no crimper. I asked for the tracking number, they
said, oh it hasn't shipped yet, maybe today maybe later..

I told them to cancel the order for the crimper and told them their
customer service had really taken a dive for the worse.  I rated the
latest experience as an F.

They replied that they thought I should go somewhere else as my
expectations were to high.   I had already moved them to into my last
resort list of suppliers.

Stein used to be courteous,   communicative,  and  a fast shipper.  I
guess success has changed things.

beware of ordering from them if you need of any of the items soon...

Scott


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list