REFLECTOR: FW: Velocity purchase

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:51:05 CST 2007


Check with Joel Leon, I believe he is selling his XL-RG. He's on the
reflector,
but may not be monitoring it right now.

On Nov 20, 2007 8:27 AM, Craig and Denise Woolston <cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>  All-
>
>
>
>   Gave a friend a ride this weekend and he's looking at buying if anyone
> know of anything let me/him know.
>
>
>
> Craig
>
>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* Jeff Pontius [mailto:jeff at l00flyr.com]
> *Sent:* Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:33 PM
> *To:* cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
> *Subject:* Velocity purchase
>
>
>
> It was wonderful to see your Velocity in our L00 fly in on 11/20, Craig.
> An absolute gorgeous example.   As I mentioned, I am serious about
> purchasing a Velocity.   Please pass on the following to the Velocity
> distribution list:
>
> I'm looking for a Velocity XL, RG with 260HP +.  Digital equipment,
> including EFIS, is an absolute plus.  I will pay top $$ for premium
> workmanship.  I will trade a beautiful 1970 Baron plus $$.   I recognize
> most  people are not interested in stepping up to a twin GA aircraft, so
> perhaps some type of contingency purchase  can be agreed upon.  Open for
> options.
>
> Jeff
>
> 661-992-0510
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071120/eb643007/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list