REFLECTOR: FW: Velocity purchase

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 07:27:49 CST 2007


All-

 

  Gave a friend a ride this weekend and he's looking at buying if anyone
know of anything let me/him know.

 

Craig

 

 

  _____  

From: Jeff Pontius [mailto:jeff at l00flyr.com] 
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:33 PM
To: cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Velocity purchase

 

It was wonderful to see your Velocity in our L00 fly in on 11/20, Craig.  An
absolute gorgeous example.   As I mentioned, I am serious about purchasing a
Velocity.   Please pass on the following to the Velocity distribution list:

I'm looking for a Velocity XL, RG with 260HP +.  Digital equipment,
including EFIS, is an absolute plus.  I will pay top $$ for premium
workmanship.  I will trade a beautiful 1970 Baron plus $$.   I recognize
most  people are not interested in stepping up to a twin GA aircraft, so
perhaps some type of contingency purchase  can be agreed upon.  Open for
options.

Jeff

661-992-0510



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071120/1c7eca9a/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list