REFLECTOR: EMag

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 18 08:07:54 CDT 2007


Scott,

They don't have a six cylinder version available.  They have been saying it
is "in the works" for better than two years now (might be more than three).
When I spoke with them at OSH (every year for the last three years), they
are candid.  Until the four cylinder version is where they want it, they
will not attempt the six.  This includes all aspects: product development,
manufacture, and sales.

I have asked twice to be included in any updates on the six cylinder.  They
have an option on their website.  I call and spoke with someone last fall,
again asking to be kept in the loop.  I have yet to receive the first
update.

I'm afraid the six cylinder e-mag/p-mag is going to be as elusive as the
Deltahawk.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:00 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: EMag

Anybody here using an EMag or PMag????

Scott

-- 

-
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within
the limits of the law," because law is often but the tyrant's will, and
always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

    Thomas Jefferson 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list