REFLECTOR: Spark Plugs?

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 16:50:51 CDT 2007


Ronnie,

Jeff sold the biz to a guy named Michael somebody.  I forget his last name.
It is in papers at the shop right now.  But I know Michael is a good first
name.  You can get him at (866) 494-3002.  If he cannot give you a good ans,
he can get you in touch w/ Jeff.  He did that for me w/ a problem I had w/
my install.

Terry

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Brown
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:32 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Spark Plugs?

 

I need to buy a new set of plugs for my IO360 C1C - 200 HP. 

 

I have a Jeff Rose Electroair on the bottom plugs (REM37BY) - and the Slick
mag on the top plugs (REM38E).  I got 350 hours on them, cleaned and
regapped them during the condition inspection which I finished yesterday -
but now I've got some plugs that aren't firing 100%. (Some times it doesn't
pay to fix things that aren't broken!!! - it ran like a top all the way to
Lakeland and back!)

 

I would like to use the NKG plugs that Klaus recommends with inserts.  The
inserts are pricey but sure saves money down the road - but I need to know
what plugs to use?

 

THANKS,

 

Ronnie 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070515/299f28b4/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list