REFLECTOR: Spark Plugs?

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Tue May 15 16:31:36 CDT 2007


I need to buy a new set of plugs for my IO360 C1C - 200 HP. 

I have a Jeff Rose Electroair on the bottom plugs (REM37BY) - and the Slick mag on the top plugs (REM38E).  I got 350 hours on them, cleaned and regapped them during the condition inspection which I finished yesterday - but now I've got some plugs that aren't firing 100%. (Some times it doesn't pay to fix things that aren't broken!!! - it ran like a top all the way to Lakeland and back!)

I would like to use the NKG plugs that Klaus recommends with inserts.  The inserts are pricey but sure saves money down the road - but I need to know what plugs to use?

THANKS,

Ronnie 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070515/17d6a75f/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list