REFLECTOR: web site

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Sun Mar 25 16:00:42 CDT 2007


ummm...actually I doubt that an ISP would breach their private relationship
with a client and tell the whole world they have suspended an account. I
think it's much more likely to have been hacked. An ISP would be more likely
to simply remove the DNS (Domain Name Server) entry -effectively making
www.velocityaircraft.com invisible to the internet - or point it to a
generic "Not Found" page. 
 
Just my 2c 
 
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Richard J. Gentil
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:45 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: web site


I did a little more looking at the source code and it looks like it was not
hacked. I guess they have not payed the ISP for their webserver.

I attached the source code.

Richard

Richard J. Gentil wrote: 

I am wondering if they were not hacked?



Richard



Steve Goldman wrote:

  

Well I tried to go to the Velocity web site builder's page today to 

look at some photos. The site doesn't come up and it says that the 

account is suspended. I'm hoping that isn't a bad sign. I guess I'll 

search the videos for what I wanted.



  

    

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





  

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070325/5d29d462/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list