REFLECTOR: web site

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Mar 25 10:44:42 CDT 2007


I did a little more looking at the source code and it looks like it was 
not hacked. I guess they have not payed the ISP for their webserver.

I attached the source code.

Richard

Richard J. Gentil wrote:
> I am wondering if they were not hacked?
>
> Richard
>
> Steve Goldman wrote:
>   
>> Well I tried to go to the Velocity web site builder's page today to 
>> look at some photos. The site doesn't come up and it says that the 
>> account is suspended. I'm hoping that isn't a bad sign. I guess I'll 
>> search the videos for what I wanted.
>>
>>   
>>     
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070325/4ddeb93b/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: velocityaircraft.txt
Url: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070325/4ddeb93b/attachment.txt 


More information about the Reflector mailing list