REFLECTOR: Elite Door shocks - Strake Slice

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 18 18:31:31 CDT 2007


Larry,
I went through your same thoughts.  Here is what I finally did.
Click the link below and go to #  6 Strake Door Cut for explanation
 <http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Construction.html#Fuel>
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/Construction.html#Fuel
 
 
Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG 
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
 
"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of
Milehitaz at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 1:53 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Elite Door shocks - Strake Slice
 
Hey collective wisdom,
 
I have just sealed my first strake, and I am looking at the door shock and strake slice
parts of the manual. 
 
I remember a while back there was a thread going about a newer procedure / set up for the
door gas struts placement that was better than the old set up. I saved it but have since
lost it in a soft ware upgrade. Does anyone know off hand if that "New Location procedule"
is the procedule that Velocity now has in the online manual? If not and someone has the
info redily available, can you please e-mail it to e directly? Thanks. 
 
Also, I have no real good pictures-memory of an XL at the door / strake slice. I have
followed the procedure and have my refrence points...it just looks strange, does the
strake actually cut at a forward angle of the rear of the door? It all makes sense but i
am just questioning my interpretation i guess.
 
Thanks in advance for your input and help.
 
Larry Lambert
XL/RG
milehitaz at aol.com



  _____  

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> AOL.com. 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070318/8205b110/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list