REFLECTOR: Push/Pull cables

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 12:49:43 CDT 2007


I am not positive yet reasonably sure they are Morse
Cables 
http://www.teleflexmorse.com/

They make all kinds and all lengths!

Look under products. Good luck.

Mike


--- John Tvedte <johnt at comp-sol.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know the brand and performance
> specifications of the push/pull cables that Velocity
> supplies in the kit?  I'm hoping to get some custom
> length cables from Velocity - but I'd like to look
> at catalog specs, etc. and I think the guys at
> Velocity are just a tad busy this time of year....
> :o)
>  
> Any help appreciated.
>  
> John
> > _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091


More information about the Reflector mailing list