REFLECTOR: In Need of Prop!!

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 07:56:00 CDT 2007


I am about 2 hours east (by car) in Denton- I have a performance prop good
for 180hp that I was using for a tester to get my Subaru running- I can koan
it to him for a while if he still needs it- can call me at 817-800-3468

 

Alex

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of KMis178813 at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:23 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: In Need of Prop!!

 

You'all

    I have a friend and a Fellow Velocity flyer who has had some misfortune
in the Mid northern Texas area. A new Velocity SUV with not very many hours
on her, relocating (Military) from Southern CA to Rhode Island. He had a
ground adjustable prop on the bird and for some reason spit one of those fan
blades off. It immediately shut down because of the vibration to the carbs
on his Jabaru engine and he made a fairly good deadstick landing ( slightly
off the runway ) at Olney, TX (ONY) airport without any damage (very lucky).
Does any one have a fixed pitch prop for sale, rent, or borrow to get him to
his new home.

 

                             Ken Mishler N2087M





  _____  

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> . 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070709/2b5cb7e0/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list