REFLECTOR: Part Identification

Gary Stull gstull at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 13:20:18 CDT 2007


I have an old kit from about '95. One set is definitely the ram air intake 
scoop. The other appears to me to be the exhaust stack exits for the cowl
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 11:16 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Part Identification


>I have four pieces which look like they were molded by Velocity but I
> have not been able to ID them yet. I was hoping for a little help
> figuring out what they are for.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Richard
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list