REFLECTOR: Part Identification
Richard J. Gentil
richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Jul 1 10:50:09 CDT 2007
Keith,
This kit stated life as a pop top back in mid 90s. (I do not know the
exact date.) The original owner of the kit made many modifications
before he finally gave up and put the kit in storage for about 7 years.
I bought it about 3 years ago and every so often I come up scratching my
head wondering what this or that is for, or ..... what was the original
owner thinking when he did this or that.
Richard
Keith Hallsten wrote:
> Richard,
>
> That sure looks like an induction ram-air scoop to me! I didn't get that
> part in my 1999 kit, and I didn't know there was one available.
>
> It doesn't look like an optimal design, because the opening looks a bit
> large, and there's not enough expansion after the inlet throat.
>
> Keith Hallsten
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Richard J. Gentil
> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:16 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Part Identification
>
> I have four pieces which look like they were molded by Velocity but I
> have not been able to ID them yet. I was hoping for a little help
> figuring out what they are for.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Richard
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list