REFLECTOR: Gear-up landing
Pat Shea
xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 17:01:08 CST 2007
--- Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net> wrote:
> I think its foolish to not have a gear warning
> system.
Well Scott, once again you and I disagree. Pilots land
gear up all time even with all the warning bells and
whistles in the world in their cockpit. I don't think
another warning system would have helped them.
In my humble opinion, some pilots are better off with
a gear warning system and others are better off
without. There's obviously some psychology going on
here, but I'm no psych major so I won't speculate...
By not having any gear warning system, it puts my in
the mindset that this one is all on me. That works for
me. It may not for you or the next guy. Clearly this
is a personal choice (aren't experimentals great!).
Maybe not your choice, fine, but to say "foolish" is
just, well, foolish...
Pat
____________________________________________________________________________________
The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php
More information about the Reflector
mailing list