REFLECTOR: Manuevers

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 11:39:03 CST 2007


Aerobatics in a Velocity are likely to produce the "Darwin Effect".

Larry Coen
N136LC
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hal Smith 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 1:28 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Manuevers


  Hi all,

  I don't put much out here but I have a question someone might be able to answer.

  I am building an XLRG and I was wondering if the plane can do maneuvers like a split S and hammerheads?  Has anyone tried these and if so what was the out come?  How much altitude was lost and did the plane perform alright?

  Hal Smith


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070206/f92a74e5/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list