REFLECTOR: Stick Force

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Dec 19 08:32:41 CST 2007


I've actually got the Strong system installed as well, and it has flown
once so far (with Dave Bertram at the helm), and he reported that it
performed as trim should, so I'm pretty satisfied so far.  I certainly
like the installation much better, and I think you get more predictable
and a larger trim range, but obviously I've not flown both so I can say
for sure.

Brett
www.velocityxl.com

Joe Ewen wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>  
> I researched Alex's system - at the time 2 were installed in
> Velocities.  One was successful (Dave) the other was not successful (and
> Alex could get it to function properly) so I shied away from the strong
> pitch trim.  I also have installed some electrical devices (relay
> boards) that would interfere.  I can move them if required, was just
> trying an approach that would not require redoing any completed work.
>  
> Thanks,
> Joe
>  
>  
> 
>     ----- Original Message -----
>     *From:* Keith Hallsten <mailto:KeithHallsten at quiknet.com>
>     *To:* 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
>     <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>     *Sent:* Monday, December 17, 2007 11:03 PM
>     *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: Stick Force
> 
>     Joe,
> 
>      
> 
>     If the original ? trim spring won’t fit, how about Alex Strong’s
>     system?  See http://mysite.verizon.net/res80xp0/strongvelocitypitchtrim/
> 
>      
> 
>     Keith





More information about the Reflector mailing list