REFLECTOR: factory support email

Douglas Holub doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 08:55:06 CST 2007


I figured calling would get the most immediate response, but I don't need 
the info for a week or so (the size and position of the NACA inlets so that 
they match up with the factory runners), and if I were the factory, I would 
much rather answer a bunch of support questions for an hour in one sitting 
via email than to answer the phone 20 times during the course of the day. I 
figure that whatever we can do to make it easier for the factory benefits us 
in the long run.

Doug Holub
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom" <tomcat05 at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:15 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: factory support email


> They're generally a bit slow on answering emails. Calling is best. Duane
> is generally very good about answering emails but he's currently in
> Texas. (duane at velocitaircraft.com)
> You've also got scotts at velocityaircraft.com and
> art at velocityaircraft.com. I'd assume Kens is similar but not sure.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list