REFLECTOR: Reflector Leveling A/C
Jim & Sharon Beck
jsbeck at charter.net
Thu Dec 6 16:00:35 CST 2007
Can anyone help me with the best place to get a for & aft level on a finished aircraft. I want to do a new W/B and can get a side to side level off of my spar.
I did not build the aircraft so don't know where the level spots are. I have the level for the main wings and canard with the small jigs used to build it, but they do no have the same incidence. the firewall and the main spar seem to have enough glass and epoxy on them to make it difficult to find a spot that a level will sit on and give me an accurate reading.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Jim
173RG N29RP
250 hrs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071206/725f60e5/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list