REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 15 07:41:14 CDT 2007


Hiroo,

Here's the check list for my 173 RG with Lycoming.  It should be fairly easy to convert to your FG and Franklin.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~romott/SCHEDULED%20MAINTENANCE.doc
Ron

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hiroo Umeno 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:18 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist


  Is there an accepted standard annual condition inspection checklist?  

   

  It's amazing how fast this crept up on me but it's that time already.  I can't believe I've had a "flying" Velocity for a year now (caveat being that it spent a good 7 month grounded).

   

  I have a FG SUV with Franklin but if anyone has a generic one, I can adopt it to the specifics of my plane.  It would be great if it is in Excel or some electronic format but otherwise I can re-format, too.

   

  Thanks.

   

  Hiroo



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070815/ba54aa96/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list