REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist

Paula & John Schoorl pjschoorl at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 20:09:39 CDT 2007


Hiroo:

 

Craig and I have been using the one in the back of the Velocity POH.  Seems
pretty thorough and is at least a starting point if you want to get more
detailed.

 

John Schoorl

XL-5FG

Palmdale,CA

(also working first annual)

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Hiroo Umeno
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 5:19 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Checklist

 

Is there an accepted standard annual condition inspection checklist?  

 

It's amazing how fast this crept up on me but it's that time already.  I
can't believe I've had a "flying" Velocity for a year now (caveat being that
it spent a good 7 month grounded).

 

I have a FG SUV with Franklin but if anyone has a generic one, I can adopt
it to the specifics of my plane.  It would be great if it is in Excel or
some electronic format but otherwise I can re-format, too.

 

Thanks.

 

Hiroo

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070813/a16ad109/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list