REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers
Alex
alex157 at pwhome.com
Tue Apr 10 12:39:47 CDT 2007
Doug-
Check McMaster Carr- they will have alignment washers that you can buy small
amounts of - won't have the AN tag on them, but they are of excellent
quality and I am sure will work for your application.
Alex
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Keith Hallsten
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:04 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers
I did a quick Google search on "AN955 Washer" and found lots of hits.
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Holub
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 8:33 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers
I drilled a hole un-perpendicular. Where can I buy some AN950/955 washers.
(I checked Aircraft Spruce and Wicks.)
Doug Holub
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070410/94d12361/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list