REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers

Douglas Holub doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 23:18:45 CDT 2007


I did, too. I looked at 10 of them. They all wanted me to request a quote. I only need two pieces.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Keith Hallsten 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:03 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers


  I did a quick Google search on "AN955 Washer" and found lots of hits.

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Holub
  Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 8:33 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: AN950/955 washers

   

  I drilled a hole un-perpendicular. Where can I buy some AN950/955 washers. (I checked Aircraft Spruce and Wicks.)

   

  Doug Holub



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070409/30873b76/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list