REFLECTOR: IVO motor wires

jewen at comporium.net jewen at comporium.net
Mon Apr 9 15:33:33 CDT 2007


I believe John is refering to the connection between the slip rings and
the motor.  The brushes are used to connect the control or supply wiring
to the slip rings.

Joe



On Mon, April 9, 2007 3:54 pm, Michael Watson wrote:
> John,
>
>
> What do you mean "My pitch motor wires connect to the ring plates
> simply by a 1/4" bare wire" ???? What happened to the brushes and brush
> holder ?? .
>
>
>
>
>
> On 4/9/07, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
>
>> My pitch motor wires connect to the ring plates simply by a 1/4" bare
>> wire between the plate and the plastic insulator.  I think once the bolts
>> are tight, this will hold, but the problem I had was making sure the
>> wire stayed in place during assembly.  I had to tape one wire to keep it
>> in place.  I'm thinking of soldering something to the wire to provide a
>> better hold.  What are others doing?
>>
>> John
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>>
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Mike W
> 1997 Velocity Elite RG
> Franklin /IVO Electric CS
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list